What’s On Calendar
Popular geology books
Books that are useful references for Norfolk geology:
• Nature in Norfolk: a Heritage in Trust
Published by Jarrolds and Sons Ltd. To mark the 50th Anniversary of the Norfolk Naturalists Trust. 1976.
• Cretaceous Sea – Red Rock and Chalk Fossils of Hunstanton and The Norfolk Coast. By E.R. Matheau-Raven, Published by MAD.
• British Geological Survey Regional Geology Guide: East Anglia and Adjoining Areas. ISBN 0118806661, 1961 (reprinted 1981).
• Classic Landforms of the North Norfolk Coast. E M Bridges published by the Geographical Association in conjunction with the British Geomorphological Research Group, ISBN 189908553X, 1998.
• Fossils of the Chalk, Field Guide to Fossils No.2. The Palaeontological Association. ISBN 0901702366, 1987.
• Geology of northeast Norfolk: Hunstanton to Happisburgh (Rocks Afoot Field Guide Series). By Dr Jill Eyers, and published by Dr Jill Eyers, 1998.
Most of these books can be purchased from 'Little Gems' rock and fossil shop in Mount Street, Cromer.