Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse
We are now closed for the 2016 season. We will reopen from 13 to 17 February for half-term and then from 5 March for the 2017 season.
Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse is a truly unique museum. Visit its 50-acre site and discover the:
• Historic workhouse building featuring new exhibition galleries exploring ‘Voices from the Workhouse’
• Museum of life on the land
• Traditional farm with rare breed animals
• Beautiful, unspoilt grounds and exciting adventure playground
The museum is a great day out whether you want to learn about the lives of Norfolk people in the past or relax and have a good time with your friends and family. You’ll need a whole day to begin to discover all its wonders.
Use the navigation links to plan your visit, find out more about the museum and for details of events and exhibitions. To access a copy of the site map, please click here.
Mr Valentine's Quest- Schools Out! Family Fun
Monday 13 February to Friday 17 February 10am - 4pm
Mr Valentine has visited Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse but he has lost some of his belongings! Can you help find them all? Join us over February half term to discover more about the traditions of Valentine's day and this mysterious character.
Please note, the adventure playground will be closed for February Half Term.
- Gressenhall Access Information Sheet (pdf - 23kB)
- Gressenhall Groups - Booking Form (pdf - 57kB)
- Gressenhall Groups - Gardening Clubs (pdf - 217kB)
- Gressenhall Groups - Info and Prices (pdf - 29kB)
- Gressenhall Groups - Things to see and do in 2017 (pdf - 164kB)
- Village At War: Vintage Vehicles and 1940s enactors form (pdf - 34kB)