Prices from 1 April 2014
Castle Ticket (incl. Special Exhibitions)
Concession (over 65s): £6.50
Child (age 4-18 yrs): £5.20
Family (2 adults + all children): £21
Family (1 adult + all children): £14
Special Exhibitions Ticket: The Wonder of Birds
24 May - 14 September 2014
Concession (over 65s): £4
Child (age 4-18): £3
Museums Pass holders, Friends of Norwich Museums and under 4s free. Discounts for groups, ring 01603 495897 / 493636 for details.
Concessions are available for visitors with disabilities, and students.
Visitors with disabilities may bring one companion in free.
Admission to the shop, cafe and Rotunda information desk is free.
Access to Battlements and Dungeons are by guided tours only, please see sections on Battlements and Dungeons for additional charges.
Pop in for £2 one hour before closing.
Also 12noon - 1pm weekdays during school term.
• Holders of Go 4Less Cards and district leisure cards can visit for the discounted price of £3.50
• If you travel by Park & Ride show your bus ticket (purchased the same day) to get admission for up to 5 people for just £3.80 each
Peak Season (30 June – 28 September)
Mon - Sat: 10am - 5pm
Sun: 1 - 5pm
Mon - Sat: 10am - 4.30pm
Sun: 1pm 4.30pm
Closed 24 – 26 December 2014 and 1 January 2015
- Groups info (pdf - 157kB)
- Norwich Castle Floor Plan (pdf - 332kB)
- Norwich Castle Leaflet 2014 (pdf - 2489kB)
- Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - 5 to 7 years (pdf - 403kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - 8 to 11 years (pdf - 385kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - Adult (pdf - 1060kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - Teenage (pdf - 1417kB)