Open All Year
Mon-Sat: from 10am–4.30pm
Peak Season (29 June–27 September 2015)
Opening hours extended to 5pm
Mon-Sat: from 10am–5pm
Open most Bank Holidays (hours as above) except 24, 25 and 26 December 2015 and 1 January 2016.
Prices from 1 April 2015
Castle Ticket (inc Special Exhibitions and Regimental Collections)
Concession (over 65s, students, visitors with disabilities): £7.50
Child (age 4-18 yrs): £6.25
Family (2 adults + all children): £23.50
Family (1 adult + all children): £17.50
Pop in for £2 one hour before closing and 12pm – 1pm on weekdays during school term.
Museums Pass holders, Friends of Norwich Museums and under 4s free.
Visitors with disabilities may bring in one companion for free.
Discounts are available for groups - ring 01603 495897 / 493636 for details or check out our group visit page.
Admission to the shop, cafe and Rotunda information desk is free.
Access to the Battlements and Dungeons are by guided tours only, please see the Battlements and Dungeons page* for additional charges.
• Holders of Go 4Less Cards and district leisure cards can visit for the discounted price of £4.50
• If you’re travelling by Park & Ride, show your bus ticket for that day and you’ll get admission for up to 5 people for just £4.50 each
Special Exhibitions Ticket Price
Concession (over 65s): £5
Child (age 4-18): £4
- Big Castle Birdwatch Flyer (pdf - 2255kB)
- Groups info (pdf - 149kB)
- Norwich Castle Companion Notes (pdf - 5318kB)
- Norwich Castle Floor Plan (pdf - 332kB)
- Norwich Castle Leaflet 2014 (pdf - 2489kB)
- Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - 5 to 7 years (pdf - 403kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - 8 to 11 years (pdf - 385kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - Adult (pdf - 1060kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - Teenage (pdf - 1417kB)
- Norwich Castle Trail Leaflet - Under 5 (pdf - 3052kB)