Shop and local history booklets
The shop at Cromer museum retails a range of souvenirs, cards, books and traditional toys and games. Cromer Museum has also published a number of local history guides which are available to buy from the museum shop or by post.
- The Danish Pavillion - a history of a much missed Overstrand house (£2.50).
- Railways of Cromer - a history of the development of rail and its effect on the seaside town (£2.95)
- Locker-Lampson - tells the story of the local commander who sheltered Albert Einstein from the Nazis (£2.50)
- Cromer Crabs and Fishing Around the Year - a brief history of crab fishing in Cromer (£1.50)
- Lord Cromer - a revised and updated biography of the man who ran Egypt at the turn of the 19th century. The effect of his rule is still felt today.
- A Brief History Guide - The West Runton Elephant (£1.25)