- Vast collections relating to the ordinary people of Norfolk, particularly those who worked on the land.
- Gressenhall’s farm was once used to grow produce for the inmates at the workhouse
Library and archive
- A resource for research into family and village histories or identifying objects.
- Organic gardens that attract wildlife, invite contemplation and are inspirational spaces
- Acres of outdoors with adventure playground, woods, river valley, walking trails, traditional orchard and nature watch cameras