Norfolk Museums Pass
A Norfolk Museums Pass offers subscribers unlimited admissions to all ten of our museums for the year.
Museums Passes are available from all museums, whenever they are open to the public. You can download a Norfolk Museums Pass application form and complete it before you arrive, to speed things up. Or you can pick a form up at the museum.
Admission tickets must be booked online. Tickets are currently not available on the door. We'll take payment for your membership when you arrive at the museum.
A Museums Pass is a must for regular visitors – it’s excellent value and flexible too. Take advantage of these great benefits:
- Unlimited admissions to the best museums in Norfolk
- Discounts on events, talks and tours as well as in the shops and cafes
- Fast track admission at Norwich Castle
- Regular emails about events and exhibitions
- Treat your friends with an additional accompanied guests pass (optional extra)
Thank you for your continued support
We're grateful for the support so many members have shown by renewing their Museum Pass in recent months. We're conscious that you have not been able to get full value from your Museums Pass during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Using your Museums Pass in 2021
The majority of the museums are open in line with the latest Government guidelines and Ancient House, Strangers’ Hall and Tolhouse Gaol will be open later in the year. Tickets must be booked in advance.
- Adult: £43 (£38.70 Direct Debit)
- Joint adult: £78 (£70.20 Direct Debit)
- Concession*: £38 (£34.20 Direct Debit)
- Joint concession*: £70 (£63 Direct Debit)
- Child (4-18): £20.50 (£18.45 Direct Debit)
- Family (1 adult and children): £91 (£81.90 Direct Debit)
- Family (2 adults and children): £108 (£97.20 Direct Debit)
- Plus 3 Guests**: +£64 (+£57.60 Direct Debit)
* Over 65s, students, people with disabilities
** Plus 3 Guests allows admission for up to three guests per membership, when accompanied by a named pass-holder (not available with Child pass).
A perfect gift
A Norfolk Museums Pass is a great gift for anyone who enjoys exploring museums, art galleries and historic buildings. Buy one for friends and family and we’ll post their membership card to them or send it to you to give to them yourself.
Get the latest updates first
The quickest and easiest way for us to update members on museum openings and priority booking for events is by email. If you would like information as soon as we release it, please check we have the correct email address attached to your membership. Send your membership number, name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.