Norfolk Museums Pass
A Norfolk Museums Pass is perfect for Christmas! Give the gift that keeps on giving - with a whole year to visit 10 museums across the county, as often as you like!
Memberships can be bought in-person up until 23 December - if you're posting a form, please make sure it arrives with us by 14 December* if you'd like it before Christmas.
*In line with Royal Mail's published recommendations
A Norfolk Museums Pass offers unlimited admissions to all ten of our museums for a whole year. You can find out more about each of our museums from the links on our Norfolk Museums homepage.
Museums Passes are available from all museums, whenever they are open to the public. You can download a Norfolk Museums Pass application form and complete it before you arrive, to speed things up. Or you can pick a form up at the museum.
Admission tickets can be booked online. We'll take payment for your membership when you arrive at the museum.
A Museums Pass is a must for regular visitors – it’s excellent value and flexible too. Take advantage of these great benefits:
- Unlimited admissions to the best museums in Norfolk
- Discounts on events, talks and tours as well as in the shops and cafes
- Fast track admission at Norwich Castle
- Regular emails about events and exhibitions
- Treat your friends with an additional accompanied guests pass (optional extra)
- Adult: £45 (£40.50 Direct Debit)
- Joint adult: £82 (£73.80 Direct Debit)
- Concession*: £40 (£36 Direct Debit)
- Joint concession*: £74 (£66.60 Direct Debit)
- Child (4-18): £21.50 (£19.35 Direct Debit)
- Family (1 adult and children): £95 (£85.50 Direct Debit)
- Family (2 adults and children): £113 (£101.70 Direct Debit)
- Plus 15 tickets**: +£67 (+£60.30 Direct Debit)
* Over 65s, students, people with disabilities
** Plus 15 tickets - these tickets can be used by your guests at any time. Not available with Child pass.
A perfect gift
A Norfolk Museums Pass is a great gift for anyone who enjoys exploring museums, art galleries and historic buildings. Buy one for friends and family and we’ll post their membership card to them or send it to you to give to them yourself.
Get the latest updates first
The quickest and easiest way for us to update members on museum openings and priority booking for events is by email. If you would like information as soon as we release it, please check we have the correct email address attached to your membership. Send your membership number, name and address to email@example.com.