Learning in Norfolk Museums
Norfolk Museums Service’s learning team delivers award-winning programmes for schools and all ages in ten museums across Norfolk. Our museums are in amazing historic buildings with wonderful collections and top class displays.
We specialise in bringing history and learning to life.
Our schools programme
- High quality curriculum-based sessions
- Brilliant living history events and engaging object-handling sessions
- Inspiring and safe learning environments
- Museums in all corners of Norfolk, and with strong local roots
- Free entry for all Norfolk school children
- CPD and out of hours learning sessions
- Resources to support your visit beforehand, during and after your visit
- Free planning visits
Our other programmes
- Imaginative and engaging Early Years sessions
- Ground-breaking partnership programmes
- Talks, workshops and courses for adults
- Youth engagement programmes for 17 to 25 years olds
- Work with vulnerable children and young people
- Support and resources for language schools
- Norfolk Museums’ learning team also delivers fun and engaging family activities in our museums during school holidays and at other times.