The Museum of Norwich is a gem of a museum with extensive and varied displays about the local and social history of Norwich.
- Language School visits must be booked in advance
- Teacher-led visit: two hours
- Maximum group size: 60 pupils
- Housed in a former merchant’s house and Bridewell, or prison
- Displays are over two floors and encircle an attractive courtyard
- Social history of the people of Norwich from the middle ages to the present day
- Trade and industry including shoe making and weaving
- Museum shop with pocket money items
- Accessible toilets
- Displays fully accessible
- Please discuss wheelchair access on booking.
Bookings and information
- Organising your Language School visit information sheet
- Language School Risk Assessment
- Contact our Norwich Bookings Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 493636.