Teacher-led trails and resources
Enhance your visit with a trail, choose which one, download and print.
- KS1 Natural History
- KS2 Boudica and the Romans
- KS2 Egyptians
- KS2 Anglo-Saxon and Vikings
- KS2 Number Safari (Maths)
- KS2 First World War
- KS3 First World War
- KS3 First World War teachers notes and help sheet
Trails for Decorative Arts Galleries
- KS1 Decorative Arts trail
- KS2 Animals and Materials
- KS3 and KS4 Patterns
- KS3 and KS4 Messages and Identity
Teacher Resource packs for KS2
Art Resource packs for KS2
Take One Picture
Take One Picture is a scheme adapted from a highly successful programme run by the National Gallery. At Norwich Castle we focus on three paintings from our collection to inspire cross-curricular work in the primary classroom.
Please note: San Filippo will be taken off display at the end of April 2019 and we are looking into alternative options.
- Take One Picture at Norwich Castle - information sheet
- Norwich River Afternoon by John Crome – teacher resource pack
- Norwich River Afternoon – image of painting
- Paston Treasure – teacher resource pack
- Paston Treasure – image of painting
- Paston Treasure – treasure hunt
- San Filippo – teacher resource pack
- San Filippo – image of painting
GCSE Art and Design Support materials
Norwich Castle: Gateway to Medieval England (keep re-development) Project
Information, enquiries and bookings
Contact our Norwich Bookings Coordinator on email@example.com or call 01603 493636.