Due to a major redevelopment project, the original medieval castle, dungeons and battlements and one or two of our galleries are closed to the public. Many of our galleries remain open though and there is still plenty to see.
Because of the closures, we have significantly lowered our admission prices. Plus, when you visit we’ll give you a free admission voucher for the Museum of Norwich (does not apply to complimentary admission or twilight tickets).
- Free admission to all our museums with a Norfolk Museums Pass
- Adult: £7
- Family discount adult: £6.30 (available with a paid child ticket)
- Concession*: £6.70
- Child (age 4 -18): £6
- Child under 4: Free
- Twilight ticket (one hour before closing): £2.50
*Concessions: over 65s, disabled people, students. Disabled people can bring a companion in free.
Free admission for the following groups:
- Foster families and Looked after Children
- Children’s University
- NUA (Norwich University of the Arts) students
- UEA (University of East Anglia) students
- City College students
- Friends of Norwich Museums
- Costume and Textile Association members
- East Anglia Art Fund members
- National Art Pass holders
- Museums Association members
- Norfolk Contemporary Arts Society members
We may ask you for proof of eligibility for free or discounted admission.
Buy your tickets on the door or book in advance online. We recommend you book in advance at busy times.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Get more information about group visits.