The Norman keep, built over 900 years ago as a royal palace, remains today as an iconic symbol of Norfolk offering fine views over the city. The adjoining museum galleries are home to fascinating collections including natural history, archaeology, fine art, decorative art and more.
Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery offers many unique spaces suitable for documentary, drama and venue filming. These special locations include dungeons, battlements, a Victorian Courtroom, traditional galleries and even a tunnel deep beneath the Castle mound. Call us on 01603 493625 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Venue hire at Norwich Castle
Colman Art Gallery
- A flexible gallery space which can be set-up in a wide range of configurations
Exhibition private viewing
- Treat your guests with private access to one of our special exhibitions or galleries
- The splendid Norman architecture adds a wow factor to any corporate or private event
- Versatile space included in all evening venue hire packages but can also be hired on its own
The Town Close Auditorium
- A stylish and refined lecture theatre with a combination of fixed and flexible seating
- The Courtroom in the Shirehall provides an unusual venue for private and corporate events
- The Benefactor's Room is available for private marriage ceremonies