- The story of the Celtic rebellion against the Romans
- Small yet exquisite collection giving an insight into ancient Egyptian culture
- A kaleidoscope of specimens tells the story of the explorers, curators and others who collected them
- Oils, watercolours, drawings and prints spanning the 17th to the 20th centuries
- A reflection of style through the ages, from 1400 to the present day
- A rich archive illustrating the Royal Norfolk Regiment’s 300-year history
- Currently closed due to building works for the Royal Palace Reborn project
Was this webpage helpful?