Tours are available most days and are suitable for adults and older children – choose from Dungeons, Battlements or Keep tours, or special tours below.Additional charges may apply for some tours – view more information about Battlements and Dungeon Tours, or ask at the ticket desk.
Places are limited. Please ask at the ticket desk for more information.
Viking: Rediscover the Legend Exhibition Tours
Thursdays (term time), 2.30pm and fourth Saturday of the month, 1pm, until end August. 30-45 minutes.
An introductory tour of this blockbuster exhibition from the British Museum and York Museums Trust.
The Medieval Castle Keep
- Monday - Friday at 12 noon
- Saturdays at 12 noon and 2pm (term time) until July 2019
- First Saturday of the month at 1pm
- First Tuesday of the month (term time) at 2.30pm
- Second Saturday of the month at 1pm.
- Second Tuesday of the month (term time) at 2.30pm
Norwich School of Artists
- Third Saturday of the month at 1pm
- Third Tuesday of the month at 2.30pm