Come and explore one of the most intriguing and atmospheric buildings in Norwich, home to wealthy merchants and mayors since 1320.
- School visits must be booked in advance
- Teacher-led visit: two hours
- Maximum group size 60 pupils
- Learning events and resources: key stages 1 and 2
- Free entry for schools in Norfolk in term-time, £2.10 per child outside term-time. UK schools outside Norfolk £2.10 per child.
- Home to mayors and merchants since 1320
- Historic room settings, including Tudor great hall, toy room, Georgian dining room and vaulted undercroft
- Delightful 17th century knot garden
- Museum shop with pocket money items (on days when the museum is open to the public)
- Drop-off point a minute’s walk away on Charing Cross
Facilities for schools
- Education Room
- Indoor picnic area
- Garden for summer picnics
- Strangers’ Hall is not accessible for wheelchair users as there are steps to every floor. Please contact us to discuss access needs.