Come and explore one of the most intriguing and atmospheric buildings in Norwich, home to wealthy merchants and mayors since 1320.
- School visits must be booked in advance
- Teacher-led visit: two hours
- Maximum group size 60 pupils
- Strangers' Hall is closed for its annual deep clean for the first half of the spring term. If you're interested in booking for Toys in the Past at the Museum of Norwich during this time, please contact us. Other school events are available at Strangers' Hall after February half-term.
- Learning events and resources: key stages 1 and 2
- Free entry for schools in Norfolk in term-time, £2.10 per child outside term-time. UK schools outside Norfolk £2.10 per child.
- Cancellation and Fees Information
- Privacy Information
- Home to mayors and merchants since 1320
- Historic room settings, including Tudor great hall, toy room, Georgian dining room and vaulted undercroft
- Delightful 17th century knot garden
- Museum shop with pocket money items (on days when the museum is open to the public)
- Drop-off point a minute’s walk away on Charing Cross
Facilities for schools
- Education Room
- Indoor picnic area
- Garden for summer picnics
- Strangers’ Hall is not accessible for wheelchair users as there are steps to every floor. Please contact us to discuss access needs.