Come and explore one of the most intriguing and atmospheric buildings in Norwich, home to wealthy merchants and mayors since 1320.
- Language School visits must be booked in advance
- Teacher-led visit: two hours
- Maximum group size 60 pupils
- Historic room settings, including Tudor great hall, toy room, Georgian dining room and vaulted undercroft
- Delightful 17th century knot garden
- Small museum shop
- Strangers’ Hall is not accessible for wheelchair users as there are steps to every floor. Please contact us to discuss access needs.
Bookings and information
- Organising your Language School visit information sheet
- Language School Risk Assessment
- Contact our Norwich Bookings Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 493636.