Great Yarmouth Museums is an Arts Award Supporter. If you are aged 7-25 and you’re already doing an Arts Award then we can help you to:
- Find out more about our collections and spaces
- Visit and review our temporary exhibitions
- Find out more about Creative Collisions, our local Youth Arts Network
Arts Award is a range of qualifications that supports anyone aged up to 25 to grow as artists and arts leaders. The awards inspire young people to connect with and take part in the wider arts world by undertaking challenges in an art form – it might be fashion, digital art, pottery or poetry.
Young people get to:
- Discover the enjoyment of creating and participating in any art form
- Develop their creativity and leadership skills
- Learn new skills and share them with others
- Get to work with or experience working with creative arts professionals
- Gain experience and knowledge to progress into further education and employment
To achieve an Arts Award, young people take on challenges in an art form, participate in arts activities, experience arts events, get inspired by artists and share their arts skills with others.
Young people create a portfolio to keep a record of their creative journey. Along the way they are supported by an Arts Award adviser, acting as assessor, facilitator and mentor. If you would like to find out more email us at email@example.com or visit the Arts Award website.